How to Get The Verified Badge On Truecaller
In school, we received gold stars for good work. This was a symbol of accomplishment, and was meant to be seen by those around us. On Truecaller we introduced back in 2014, which are not quite as shiny as gold stars, but ideally have the same purpose: credibility. Read on how to find how you can get the verified badge on Truecaller.
Let’s talk about the Verified Badge. A user sets up their Truecaller profile with their true name. If Truecaller’s intelligent technology agrees with the name, the user will be rewarded with a Verified Badge that is shown on their profile when they call, or when searching for a number. This alerts other users that the name shown is a real name. What this does is increase the trust that ‘you are who you say you are.’ Truecaller is an app to let people know who is trying to get in touch with them; therefore, a real name is important.
The following steps are ways to start the process of getting a name verified. Truecaller has an intelligent technology to determine the true name, and it is up to Truecaller’s technology to trust the name and grant the badge. Important to know: becoming verified is not an immediate process and is not guaranteed.Please note: Your verified badge is different to Truecaller’s Verified Businesses. This is what a verified business looks like when they call.
How to start the process of becoming verified on Truecaller
- Create your Truecaller profile using your own name.
- The Truecaller community, combined with our technology, determines if the name is ‘badge worthy’.
- If you created your profile with a fake name in the past, now’s your chance to earn a Verified badge by changing to your own name.
- Connect your social media accounts.
- After that, our system needs to triple check with the Truecaller Community to see if there have been past name changes that may require our system to take more time to verify. Please note that Verified Badges may take time to acquire on your profile.
By having your real name on your Truecaller profile; employers, clients, friends, family and new friends are easily able to identify you when you call, reducing the chances of your call being blocked or unanswered.
So what are you waiting for, make sure you use your real name on Truecaller and start the process of becoming Verified by Truecaller!